The price for Erasmus+ KA1 course for one participant is € 490,00 per week making it a cost of € 70,00 per day.
The Course Fee Includes
- Full programme of study sessions;
- Course materials and certificate;
- Welcome and goodbye events;
- Tuition fee;
- Conference hall rental and audio-visual equipment;
- Wi-Fi internet;
- Coffee and tea breaks.
The organisation fee is € 210,00 for one participant.
The Organisation Fee Includes
- Guided walking tour of historic Split;
- Trogir+ Šibenik field trip (including lunch and transfer) in winter;
- Brač island– Supetar + Bol (including lunch and transfer) in summer;
- Cultural activities – sightseeing;
Take a look at our wonderful BROCHURE and find out why it is worth joining our Social programme.
COVID-19 – “force majeure” case
Erasmus+ Courses Croatia is not liable for any expenses caused by a case of “force majeure”.
If unable to attend, the registered person may substitute someone else from the same organization or attend another Erasmus+ Courses Croatia course, by sending a notification to info@erasmuscoursescroatia.
Due to COVID -19 situation Erasmus+ Courses Croatia will refund the paid course fees only when the cancellation is based on the decisions and directives of authorities (EU, government, National Agency) and for this we will need an official document issued by a governmental authority. Therefore, if no provided date within the next year is suitable to attend our courses.
For the price of 490€, the cancellation fee is 160€. For the price of 700€, the cancellation fee is 230€.
For the amount of 210€ (Organisation fee), the cancellation fee is 69€.
Due to the fact that all National Agencies will accept to prolong an Erasmus+ project (which might include periods of mobility abroad for multiple participants) or a European Solidarity Corps project by up to 12 months, in case “force majeure” clause is invoked, we encourage all future participants to choose another suitable date for their course in our institution. Erasmus+ Courses Croatia is going to ensure maximum flexibility when it comes to the choice of the date, substitution of participants as well as the choice of another course that we provide.
Below you will find a link with FAQ issued by the EC:
Special rates for a group of 6 participants coming from the same school: pay for 5 course fees and get 1 COURSE FEE FOR FREE!
The rates should be paid no later than 3 weeks prior to start of the course. Teachers awaiting funding are to pay as soon as the grant is received.
There are also other sources of funding available:
- Our courses are eligible for Erasmus+ Key Action 1 funding which should be enough to cover almost all expenses. We will gladly help with the KA1 application process.
- The courses can also be funded by any grant focusing on Life Long Learning, Professional Development and general Teacher Training.
For all additional information on rates or other subjects and pre-registration forms, please contact us at email@example.com