Erasmus Courses Split.
Strategies for Reducing Early School Leaving
Empower Students and Increase their Self-Worth & Confidence
This Erasmus+ KA1 course is designed basically to raise awareness and help tackle socio-economic changes and the key challenges young people are facing today.
The fact that many young people decide to leave school too early increases the risk of being unemployed and socially marginalised. Many adults with low skills are confronted with same lack of opportunities in life. If individuals who are at high risk of dropping out of school are identified early enough, the rates of early school leaving can be significantly decreased.
This can be accomplished through various methods. Increasing their sense of self-worth, building students’ self-esteem, as well as detecting emotionally vulnerable and behaviourally difficult students.
Learn how to guide your students to become powerful, self-aware, individuals who understand that their future depends, on their education.
Combat Early School Leaving With an Inclusive and Collaborative Classroom Environment
Our skilful Erasmus teacher trainers are going to teach you how to develop more meaningful school experience, how to tackle with classroom diversity and early school leaving. As a result, you are going to develop creative teaching skills and strategies, learn how to have fun through games, drama and storytelling, learn how to increase motivation and engage students.
Regain Student’s Interest with Interactive ICT Tools
Since it is of vital importance that we ensure to make the best possible use of technologies, participants will be equipped with knowledge of extremely useful ICT tools. Encourage and stimulate students’ interest in learning and keep your students interested with mobile and web-based study applications that allow students to study information via learning tools and games.
Participant is going to acquire the following competences:
- Become acquainted with a variety of ICT teaching tools and useful strategies to make their teaching innovative and engaging.
- Get familiar with methods that increase students’ self-worth and trust in their abilities.
- Gain understanding of issues that lead to early school leaving. Obtain knowledge on how to tackle problematic and unmotivated students. As a result, learn how to improve their sense of belonging, raise their self-awareness and self-worth.
- Learn how to practice mindfulness during course
THE COURSE FEE INCLUDES
- Free Split walking tour – with the local expert guide (included);
- Full programme of study sessions ( minimum 35 hours per week );
- Course materials;
- Certificate of attendance;
- Learning Agreement
- Quality Agreement;
- Visits to local institutions;
- Personalized support;
- Expertise of Local Provider on location during the mobility;
- Free WIFI internet;
- Coffee and tea breaks;
- Administration costs.
Work on your professional and personal development under Erasmus+, network, build strong relationships with your colleagues from all over Europe and explore amazing culture and nature in Croatia’s beautiful city of Split!
Location : Erasmus Courses Split