Erasmus Courses Split.
Innovations in Language Teaching Methodology
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Innovations in Language Teaching Methodology
Become a 21st Century Language Teacher
This Erasmus+ KA1 course has been created by teachers of foreign languages for teachers of foreign languages.
Constant need for change and innovation that 21st century calls for leads to continual development of new and creative methodological techniques.
Participants are going to learn how to incorporate blended learning which combines traditional approach to teaching and digital media as well as mobile learning and gamification.
Implement Modern Methods & Encourage Participation
There is a need to turn to new interactive methods of teaching foreign languages.
In this course foreign language teachers are going to develop a substantial understanding of innovative methods.
Thoose methods are an integral part of the modernization of the whole system of teaching. Today, more than ever, it is of vital importance to involve students in the process of content-creation making them a part of a student centred classroom where a practical, hands on approach is implemented.
Use Interactive Tools to Motivate Students
Every teacher wants to know how to keep their students interested and how to spark their interest and motivation. This is why our experienced Erasmus teacher trainers are going to address the importance of using games, quizzes and interactive materials. In other words, we will equip teachers with knowledge on how to create these materials in a short amount of time using helpful tools.
Participant is going to acquire the following competences:
- Learn to apply of digital technology into foreign language teaching
- Enable participants to implement digital technologies in their practices of teaching, learning and assessment in order to create a fun and engaging environment
- Prepare for implementation of various ICT tools, applications and web platforms
- Apply information and communication technology in the classroom to boost motivation and creativity
- Use Plickers, QR Codes, Building Escape Rooms using Google Forms, Goosechase, Jeopardy games, board games, Wordwall, Quizlet, Flipgrid
- Integrate project-based learning and developing critical thinking
- Gain inspiration to apply digital technology in the classroom and practice how to make higher level presentations
THE COURSE FEE INCLUDES
- Free Split walking tour – with the local expert guide (included);
- Full programme of study sessions ( minimum 35 hours per week );
- Course materials;
- Certificate of attendance;
- Learning Agreement
- Quality Agreement;
- Visits to local institutions;
- Personalized support;
- Expertise of Local Provider on location during the mobility;
- Free WIFI internet;
- Coffee and tea breaks;
- Administration costs.
Work on your professional and personal development under Erasmus+, network, build strong relationships with your colleagues from all over Europe and explore amazing culture and nature in Croatia’s beautiful city of Split!
Location : Erasmus Courses Split