Erasmus Courses Split.
From Idea to SMART Project in Erasmus+
Transform Your Teaching Ideas into Reality with Erasmus+ projects
Attention to all teachers passionate about education and making a positive change: Imagine a world where you can transform all your ideas into reality and where you can meet, connect, and collaborate with like-minded educators from all corners of Europe. That world exists, and it’s waiting for you at the “From Idea to SMART Project in Erasmus+” KA1 training course in the beautiful UNESCO-protected city of Split, Croatia.
The 2021-2027 Erasmus+ funding period is a golden opportunity for schools and organizations. Yet, many are unsure of how to navigate this landscape effectively. With our expert guidance, you’ll unlock the secrets to achieving a successful project and accessing funding within the Erasmus+ Key Action 1 and Key Action 2 programme.
Master Project Management and Unlock the Secrets to Successful Erasmus KA1 and Erasmus KA2 Projects
After attending this course, you’ll become familiar with all aspects of project management and will be able to navigate Erasmus+ projects without any issue, in every step of the way. Whether you’re thinking of Partnerships for Cooperation (KA220), Small-scale partnerships (KA210), Erasmus+ Short Mobility Projects, or Erasmus+ Accreditation (KA120), we’ve got you covered. Even if you never heard of these terms & concepts before, don’t fear, no previous knowledge is required to attend this training course.
You will gain the knowledge and skills needed to excel in all aspects of project management, including designing (based on proven SMART criteria and SWOT analysis), planning, implementation, dissemination, quality assurance, and evaluation of projects based on OECD DAC Network on Development Evaluation (EvalNet) internationally recognized framework. You’ll learn all about financing, budgeting, timesheets, and how to effectively collaborate with partners and National Agencies who supervise your project. By the end of this course, you’ll discover what it takes to be a quality project coordinator or project partner in Erasmus projects.
Our expert teacher trainer will equip you with practical tips and tricks, providing guidance on filling out Erasmus+ application forms, easily navigating the Beneficiary Module (formerly known as the Mobility Tool), and crafting strategic plans. They will also provide you with useful templates and proven examples from past projects. You will proactively learn how to write comprehensive interim and final reports that guarantee the approval of your project.
There’s more! Your project will revolve around EU-supported themes like inclusion, sustainability, digitalization, and active citizenship, enhancing its relevance and impact.
Connect with Erasmus+ network of over 4000 teachers and find ideal project partners
But funding is just the beginning. What sets our course apart is the unique networking opportunity it offers. Split, Croatia, is home to Erasmus+ Courses Croatia, one of Europe’s most well-connected teacher training centers, with thousands of teachers, schools, and educational institutions in its network. Our Erasmus+ project expert (your teacher trainer!) has received Erasmus+ accreditation and successfully implemented multiple Erasmus KA1 and KA2 projects, both as coordinators and partners. By joining this course, you’ll become part of a supportive network of educators, ensuring that your future projects have the know-how and partnerships needed to get approved and make a lasting impact.
By the end of this course, you’ll possess the confidence and expertise to create and manage all types of Erasmus+ KA1 and Erasmus KA2 projects. Join us and meet participants from all EU countries! Take the initiative and, with our guidance, begin working on an idea for your next project while establishing connections for future partnerships in your preferred countries. Utilize Erasmus+ as a tool to transform your interests and passions into projects that will positively impact European schools and communities. Don’t let this unique opportunity in 2024 pass you by; your path to success in the next Erasmus+ call begins in Split, Croatia!
The participant is going to acquire the following competencies:
• Explore Erasmus+ opportunities available during the 2021-2027 period and learn how to access funding and connect with teachers, educators, schools, and organizations across Europe.
• Create the basis of your future KA1 and KA2 Erasmus+ projects aligned with European objectives and activities.
• Gain expertise in KA1 and KA2 Erasmus+ project management
• Learn project financial budgeting, contractual aspects, and best practices for financial reporting.
• Understand project result dissemination, including communication, visibility, media presence, and digital strategy.
• Learn how to evaluate project outcomes for relevance, coherence, effectiveness, efficiency, impact, and sustainability on the local and European community, schools, teachers, and students.
• Access useful templates, and examples, and learn how to write effective interim and final reports for project approval.
• Acquire practical tips and tricks for application forms, finding Erasmus+ project partners, and crafting strategic documents.
• Network with other participants and establish potential partnerships for the future
The Course Fee Includes:
- Free Split walking tour – with the local expert guide (included);
- Full programme of study sessions ( minimum 35 hours per week );
- Course materials;
- Certificate of attendance;
- Europass, on request
- Learning Agreement, on request
- Visits to local institutions;
- Personalized support;
- Expertise of Local Provider on location during the mobility;
- Free WIFI internet;
- Coffee and tea breaks;
- Administration costs.
Location: Erasmus Courses Split