All Erasmus Teacher Training Destinations
DUBROVNIK – Stress Management and Burnout Prevention (outdoors)
Discover the breathtaking cultural heritage of medieval Dubrovnik, Croatia with our Erasmus+ teacher training course and never spend a day in the classroom!
Learn How To Deal With Stress
In today’s busy world avoiding stress might be a tricky task to achieve. We are surrounded by stressful factors on a regular basis, at work, school, even at home. When stress becomes overwhelming it may lead to serious physical and mental issues. Working for the same company/organization for years can cause burnout and a feeling of disillusionment with your career. Fortunately, it is not a hopeless situation.
There are many things that can be done to handle stress management and avoid burnout. This is why we have created an outdoor Erasmus teacher training course. This course teaches participants how to deal with stress and stressors, and how to prevent burnout in a beautiful outdoor scenery.
Practice Mindfulness & Yoga Outdoors
We are going to equip you with powerful tools and exercises that will help you relax and destress in the future. Our experienced Erasmus teacher trainers will teach you how to unwind with mindful meditation called Mindfulness. Gain lasting valuable benefits from learning deep relaxation Yoga exercises performed outdoor in fresh air.
Implement Art Therapy & Healthy Diet Habits In Your Life
Participants are going to gain knowledge of how to create a stress free environment through learning about amazing effects of art therapy in beautiful outdoor nature. The course also focuses on the importance of stress proofing your eating, so participants are going to learn about the diet for stress management.
Participant is going to acquire the following competences:
- Recognize what may trigger their stress and find out how stress influences teaching and learning ability.
- Learn how to cope with stressful situations and avoid burnout and discover meditation techniques
- Mindfulness, and stress management tools.
- Acquire knowledge of how to help students face the stress by learning valuable and helpful yoga exercises.
THE COURSE FEE INCLUDES:
- Free Dubrovnik walking tour;
- Full programme of study sessions ( minimum 25 hours per week );
- Course materials;
- Certificate of attendance;
- Learning Agreement
- Quality Agreement;
- Visits to local institutions;
- Personalized support;
- Expertise of Local Representative on location during the mobility;
- Free WIFI internet;
- Coffee and tea breaks;
- Administration costs.
Work on your professional and personal development under Erasmus+, network, build strong relationships with your colleagues from all over Europe and explore amazing culture and nature in Croatia’s beautiful city of Dubrovnik !