Erasmus Courses Split
Teaching the fun way in the digital era
Nowadays everyone’s concentration span has significantly decreased as a result of many distractions. This is why teachers have to work even harder to capture their student’s attention and we are here to help with plenty of ideas on how to do just that.
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Teaching the fun way in the digital era
Update Teaching Methods & Encourage Students
21st century has brought many changes into the way we should teach. Technology is constantly moving forward and traditional methods of teaching need to be refreshed. This is why we have created an Erasmus teacher training course on teaching the fun way in the digital era and making your classroom modern, progressive environment for developing and shaping our students’ minds.
Use Technology to Make Your Classroom Fun
Young generations have been exposed to technology all their lives and it is more challenging to arouse their interest in studying than ever before. Learn how to engage your students with games, quizzes, drama and storytelling.
Spark their interest and enhance their motivation by implementing ICT in the classroom. Bring creative techniques into your classroom and trigger your students’ creativity by using various internet applications and tools. Our skillful Erasmus teacher training professionals will teach you how to apply new teaching methods and introduce Social Media to your classroom, use YouTube, manage a virtual classroom, promote 21st century skills.
Expand Perspectives Through Collaboration
The importance of creating a student-centred classroom has never been greater and this can be achieved through gaining knowledge of innovative methods and useful tools that will provoke critical thinking and include project-based learning.
Participants are going to be equipped with knowledge that will help them form self-aware individuals. They are going to learn to use powerful innovative tools that will equip their students with confidence and greater ability to communicate, collaborate, think critically and to be creative. Developing these skills is crucial in order to prevent early school leaving and future unemployment.
Participant is going to acquire the following competences:
- Be able to apply information and communication technology in the classroom to boost motivation and creativity
- Use Plickers, QR Codes, Building Escape Rooms using Google forms, Goosechase, Jeopardy games, board games, Wordwall, Quizlet, Flipgrid
- Implement digital technologies in their practices of teaching, learning and assessment in order to create a fun and engaging environment
- Gain inspiration to apply digital technology in the classroom and practice how to make higher level presentations
- Learn about the method of blended learning and flipped classroom
- Use various ICT tools, applications and web platforms
- Apply digital technology into foreign language teaching as well as special education needs
- Integrate project based learning and develop critical thinking
THE COURSE FEE INCLUDES
- Free Split walking tour – with the local expert guide (included);
- Full programme of study sessions ( minimum 35 hours per week );
- Course materials;
- Certificate of attendance;
- Europass, on request
- Learning Agreement, on request
- Visits to local institutions;
- Personalized support;
- Expertise of Local Provider on location during the mobility;
- Free WIFI internet;
- Coffee and tea breaks;
- Administration costs.
Work on your professional and personal development under Erasmus+, network, build strong relationships with your colleagues from all over Europe and explore amazing culture and nature in Croatia’s beautiful city of Split!
Location : Erasmus Courses Split