Erasmus Courses in Split .
Supporting Diversity with Intercultural Education in the Classroom
In today’s globalized world classrooms with diverse cultures and identities are a rule rather than an exception. The question is, are teachers adequately prepared to tackle the unique challenges that accompany this reality?
This Erasmus course addresses the need for teachers to combat prejudice through innovative teaching methodologies. After attending the course participants will acquire practical techniques to cultivate inclusive and diverse classrooms settings.
Through interactive workshops and discussions, this course will fully equip teachers and professionals working in multicultural settings, to be able to foster an environment where students not only learn but are connected to each other.
Emphasis is placed on nurturing empathy, soft skills, and promoting critical thinking, encouraging participants to embrace and respect different perspectives, cultures and identities. Learn teambuilding activities that will help you create stronger bonds, promoting a collaborative and supportive educational environment which will ultimately have a long lasting positive impact on students, their future and all our communities.
Participant is going to acquire the following competences:
- Explore different aspects of culture and how it affects our student’s identities and behavior
- Equip participants with actionable tools and exercises to combat prejudice and discrimination in the classroom & encourage diversity and inclusion.
- Promote the importance of empathy and soft skills
- Encourage critical thinking in a multicultural context.
- Integrate teambuilding activities to create stronger classroom bonds.
THE COURSE FEE INCLUDES:
- Full programme of study sessions ( minimum 35 hours per week );
- Course materials;
- Certificate of attendance;
- Learning Agreement
- Quality Agreement;
- Visits to local institutions;
- Personalized support;
- Expertise of Local Provider on location during the mobility;
- Free WIFI internet;
- Coffee and tea breaks;
- Administration costs.
Work on your professional and personal development under Erasmus+, network, build strong relationships with your colleagues from all over Europe and explore amazing culture and nature in Croatia’s beautiful city of Split!