Develop soft skills and emotional intelligence using mindfulness as these are some of the most important features of the 21st century classroom.
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Mastering Soft skills and Growing Emotional Intelligence using Mindfulness
Perfect Your Soft Skills
This Erasmus+ KA1 course has been designed for teachers and school staff who wish to enhance their soft skills, considered crucial for maintaining excellent teaching performance. Participants are going to improve their soft skills and learn how to encourage their students to enhance their soft skills as well. These are vital skills of the 21st century and they include adaptability, attitude, communication, creative thinking, teamwork, decision making, time management, motivation, critical thinking and conflict resolution. They facilitate work with students with special needs as well as working in mixed ability classrooms.
Boost Emotional Iintelligence
On this Erasmus teacher training course you will explore how emotional intelligence influences not only our relationships with others, but also with ourselves. It is an inter and intrapersonal trait that refers to managing one’s own emotions and the emotions of others. Therefore, emotional intelligence is a skill that is crucial for successful communication, learning and academic success, as well as employment. Improve your self-awareness, emotional control and build high quality rapport with students and colleagues through developing emotional intelligence.
Practice Mindfulness & Prevent Emotional Burnout
Participants are also going to learn how mindfulness can grow emotional intelligence and work well when it comes to preventing bullying in schools and even decrease levels of stress and burnout.
LEARNING OUTCOMES – Participant is going to acquire the following competences:
– Learn about soft skills and learn how to encourage students to enhance and improve soft skills as well. Build high quality rapport with students and colleagues through development of emotional intelligence
– Improve self-awareness and emotional control
– Learn about the importance that emotional intelligence has for successful communication and academic success, as well as employment
– Practice mindfulness and learn how it can be applied
– Learn how to develop and measure emotional intelligence
– Improve adaptability, attitude, communication, creative thinking, teamwork, decision making & time management skills
– Develop skills that will improve self-awareness, emotional control, self-motivation, empathy and relationship skills.
Work on your professional and personal development under Erasmus+, network, build strong relationships with your colleagues from all over Europe and explore amazing culture and nature in Croatia’s beautiful city of Split!
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE