Erasmus Courses Split.
Enhancing Motivation Strategies in the Contemporary Classroom
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Enhancing Motivation Strategies in the Contemporary Classroom
Excite & Inspire Teachers and Students
Motivation for both students and teachers is the key factor in today’s education, no matter the level. This Erasmus teacher training course provides new and innovative motivation strategies, methods and skills for teachers of various subjects to help them encourage students to fully exploit their potential and pursue their education (preventing early school leaving). Participants will have at their disposal an abundance of new materials and skills for use in their classroom.
Foster Fun And Collaborative Clasroom Environment
Create a fun environment in your classroom and engage all learning styles with drama.
Energize your classroom with games that promote collaboration, creativity and communication since developing soft skills is crucial for education and increasing level of employability in the future.
Explore various teaching techniques and spark your students’ imagination with storytelling. Make your lessons attractive, innovative and creative. Gain knowledge of project-based learning and make your classroom inclusive and student-centered.
Acquire Knowledge Of Modern ICT Tools
Our experienced Erasmus teacher trainers will help you to bring your classroom into the digital era. Implement new technologies and technological tools into your classroom, start using Web Platforms, Social Media, digital games and quizzes. This knowledge makes classroom management easier and facilitates working in a mixed ability classroom.
LEARNING OUTCOMES – Participant is going to acquire the following competences:
- Get inspired for their own work with new motivation strategies
- Gain knowledge of e-learning solutions to motivate students
- Inspire students to pursue their education and prevent early school leaving
- Manage different teaching strategies and developing critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Learn new skills and tools for teaching various subjects
- Acquire knowledge of e-learning solutions
THE COURSE FEE INCLUDES
- Free Split walking tour – with the local expert guide (included);
- Full programme of study sessions ( minimum 35 hours per week );
- Course materials;
- Certificate of attendance;
- Learning Agreement
- Quality Agreement;
- Visits to local institutions;
- Personalized support;
- Expertise of Local Provider on location during the mobility;
- Free WIFI internet;
- Coffee and tea breaks;
- Administration costs.
Work on your professional and personal development under Erasmus+, enhance your communication skills in an international environment, enjoy the company of fellow teachers from many different European countries, exchange experiences and share knowledge in Croatia’s beautiful city of Split!
Location : Erasmus Courses Split