Teachers can play an important role in empowering young people to develop their understanding and attitudes when it comes to climate education. That is why teachers need to reflect on and update their teaching practice.
Join this course to learn from experts how schools and teachers can make their part to improve climate education!
- Explore the basic science behind climate change
- Learn about the main consequences of the climate crisis
- Discover useful tools that can help you to address the climate crisis in your classroom
- Learn how to organize debates and projects about environmental sustainability
- Integrate student thinking about the climate crisis into classroom activities
Grow and develop professionally in an international environment, network, build strong relationships with your colleagues from all over Europe and explore amazing culture and nature in Croatia’s beautiful city of Split.