Erasmus Courses Split
Developing Digital Content and e-Learning Platform Creation
Build exciting narratives with Storytelling Techniques and use them as a basis of your Digital Strategy
In this Erasmus+ course in Split, Croatia, you will learn how to use the immersive power of storytelling in creation of your digital strategy and content. Learn how to use Canva and create beautiful social media posts and newsletters, an essential storytelling tools. Get equipped with knowledge of digital writing techniques which will help you create outstanding blog articles. Captivate your readers with eye-catching headlines and insert keywords to improve the visibility of your digital content. Become an expert of E-Learning Platforms and effectively create and manage digital classroom and other educational content
Unlock your creativity using online video production & editing tools to produce engaging visual content
Improving your own and your students’ digital skills and digital literacy, will have a positive effect on your teaching experience. Since ICT is becoming more important every day, you will learn how you can creatively use information technology and introduce filmmaking and photography to your students. You will get to create, assemble, and edit images and video content using appropriate software tools through project based learning tasks.
Develop your critical thinking skills – one of the essential skills of 21st century
Think critically about the origin and quality of digital content to effectively tackle the issue of fake news, one of most up-to date and relevant topics. Put on your critical thinking lenses and explore the concepts of problem solving and facts vs opinions, a significant challenge for any content creator in the digital era.
Participant is going to acquire the following competences:
- Indetify and evaluate different types of digital content
- Learn about the “digital media strategy” concept and implement that knowledge into practice through creation of optimized digital content (blogs, newsletters, social media posts).
- Use storytelling techniques in order to build captivating stories and adequately structure narratives
- Combine the power of text, imagery and video to create high-quality digital videos
- Gain knowledge of e-learning platforms to effectively manage digital classroom
- Use various ICT tools, applications and web platforms such as Canva, Vita, Goosechase, Moodle, etc.
- Be able to turn lessons to problem and project-based ones
- Apply information and communication technology in the classroom to boost motivation and creativity
- Get introduced to the concept of critical thinking: develop constructive discussion in the classroom, effectively tackle fake news and accurately distinguish between fact vs opinion
THE COURSE FEE INCLUDES
- Free Split walking tour – with the local expert guide (included);
- Full programme of study sessions ( minimum 35 hours per week );
- Course materials;
- Certificate of attendance;
- Europass, on request
- Learning Agreement,on request
- Corporate/discount accommodation prices ;
- Visits to local institutions;
- Personalized support;
- Expertise of Local Provider on location during the mobility;
- Free WIFI internet;
- Coffee and tea breaks;
- Administration costs.
Work on your professional and personal development under Erasmus+ network, build strong relationships with your colleagues from all over Europe and explore amazing culture and nature in Croatia’s beautiful city of Split !