Erasmus Courses Split
Building better mental health and well-being (outdoors)
In a very chaotic world, being aware of our mental health is of utmost importance. For this reason we take care of our bodies, but we must also take care of our minds
Building better mental health and well-being
Improve Your Mental Health and Well-Being. Taking this Erasmus+ KA1 course will help you improve the quality of your life. Furthermore, building good mental health and well-being are essential to living happy and healthy lives. This course is going to teach you that simple changes can make a big difference and improve your quality of life.
Tackle Stress and Become more Productive
Our accomplished Erasmus teacher trainers are going to help you realize your abilities and strengths by teaching you how to cope with the normal stresses of life.
Especially how to work productively and how to relax and de-stress. Shift from teaching in classrooms to teaching online was extremely challenging for some teachers, as the results of our online surveys and polls have shown. For this reason, this teacher training course has been created upon noticing the huge amount of stress teachers are dealing with on daily basis.
Apply Mindfulness & Relax in the Nature
We are taking our classes outdoor, by the sea, next to the river, in the nature. We practice Mindfulness & Yoga, support each other and explain why one might be feeling the way they are feeling. You will learn how to lead a happier, more fulfilled life as well as to release the tension and stress to focus on beauty you already have in your life. In other words, let’s focus on the way we think, we feel, we behave, how life affects us and how we cope with it. This is why taking a course in a beautiful outdoor scenery on improving your mental health and well-being is not just a requirement but has become a necessity.
Participant is going to acquire the following competences:
- How to efficiently work on one’s mental health and well-being
- Raise awareness on the importance of handling stress and dealing with stressors, as well as avoiding and preventing burnout
- Become equipped with powerful tools and exercises that will help you relax and distress in the future
- Learn how to unwind with mindful meditation
- Gain benefits from learning deep relaxation yoga exercises
- Practicing creative ways in dealing with stress in the classroom
- Gain knowledge on building a stress free environment through learning about effects of art therapy
- Recognize what triggers stress and find out how stress influences teaching and learning ability
- Acquire knowledge on how to help students face the stress and improve their mental health
THE COURSE FEE INCLUDES
- Free Split walking tour – with the local expert guide (included);
- Full programme of study sessions ( minimum 35 hours per week );
- Course materials;
- Certificate of attendance;
- Europass, on request
- Learning Agreement, on request
- Visits to local institutions;
- Personalized support;
- Expertise of Local Provider on location during the mobility;
- Free WIFI internet;
- Coffee and tea breaks;
- Administration costs.
Work on your professional and personal development under Erasmus+ courses Split Croatia network, build strong relationships with your colleagues from all over Europe and explore amazing culture and nature in Croatia’s beautiful city of Split!
Location : Erasmus Courses Split