The price for erasmus+ KA1 course fot one participant is 490,00€, per week so that mean a cost of 70,00€ per day.
The COURSE FEE INCLUDES all of the following items:
- The Full programme of study sessions;
- The Course materials and certificate;
- The Welcome and goodbye events;
- The tuition fee;
- The conference hall rental and audiovisual equipment;
- The wi-fi internet;
- The coffee/tea breaks.
The organisation fee is 210,00€ for one participant.
The organisation fees includes all of the following items
- Guided walking tour of historic Split;
- Trogir + Zadar field trip (including lunch and transfer);
- cultural activities – sightseeing;
- administration costs.
Special rates for a group of 6 participants coming from the same school: pay for 5 course fees and get 1 COURSE FEE FOR FREE!
The rates should be paid the latest 3 weeks prior to start of the course. Teachers awaiting funding are to pay as soon as the grant is received.
- 6-3 weeks before the start of the course = 380,00€; there will be no refund for cancellations within 3 weeks of the start of the course (we advise you to take out the cancellation insurance).
It exist differents sources of fundings:
- Our Courses are eligible for Erasmus+ Key Action 1 funding which should be enough to cover almost all expenses. We will gladly help with the KA1 application process.
- The courses can also be funded by any grant focusing on Life Long Learning, Professional Development and general Teacher Training.
For all additional information on rates or other subjects and pre-registration forms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can follow us on Facebook