490,00€ (one course for one participant)
70,00€ per course day
COURSE FEE INCLUDES
- Full programme of study sessions;
- Course materials and certificate;
- Welcome and goodbye events;
- tuition fee;
- conference hall rental and audiovisual equipment;
- wi-fi internet;
- coffee/tea breaks.
210,00€ (for one participant)
ORGANISATION FEE INCLUDES
- Guided walking tour of historic Split;
- Trogir field trip (including lunch and transfer);
- Cooking class;
- cultural activities – sightseeing;
- administration costs.
Special rates for a group of 6 participants coming from the same school: pay for 5 course fees and get 1 COURSE FEE FOR FREE!
The rates should be paid the latest 3 weeks prior to start of the course. Teachers awaiting funding are to pay as soon as the grant is received.
- 6-3 weeks before the start of the course = 380,00€; there will be no refund for cancellations within 3 weeks of the start of the course (we advise you to take out the cancellation insurance).
- Courses are eligible for Erasmus+ Key Action 1 funding which should be enough to cover almost all expenses. We will gladly help with the KA1 application process.
- The courses can also be funded by any grant focusing on Life Long Learning, Professional Development and general Teacher Training.
For all additional information on rates or other subjects and pre-registration forms, please contact us at email@example.com