Using technology in the clasroom
2017 Course dates
Date dei corsi del 2018
14 – 20 gennaio 2018
11 – 17 de fevereiro
25 fevereiro a 03 de março
11 – 17 de março
25 – 31 de março
08 – 14 de abril
22 – 28 de abril
06-12 de maio
03-09,2018 de junho
24 a 30 de junho
08-14 de julho
22 a 28 de julho
05-11 de agosto
19-25 de agosto
14-20 de outubro
2019 planned course dates
March 10-16, 2019
May 12-18, 2019
July 14-20, 2019
August 18-24, 2019
October 13-19, 2019
KA1 Mobility of individuals in the field of education and training – project proposals were due 2 February 2017 check funding deadlines for more
This course is aimed at teachers of any subject, at Pre-Primary, Primary, Elementary, Secondary and High school levels; but it can also be useful to head teachers, school directors and other educational staff.
The course focuses on how you can apply information and communication technology in the classroom. Many teachers are not aware of how many opportunities a digital classroom offers them. This course enables teachers to learn how to use different tools from the online world in their day to day practice. Have you heard of Socrative? How about Khan Academy or Edmodo? Those are all tools that you can easily use in your classroom! What is most important, students are much more engaged in digital classrooms than in ordinary ones!
- Practice how to make higher level presentations by using Prezi
- Gain new inspiration for applying digital technology in the classroom for teaching
- Integrate with teachers from all over Europe
- Get proficient in using online tools like Kahoot, Socrative, Khan Academy
- Learn how to benefit from online resources for every subject, such as interactive digital quizzes
- Learn how to take your classroom from the traditional to the digital age, without changing the curriculum
- Learn how to use the method of blended learning.
Using technology in the classroom course participants will be given useful links they can study prior to attending. Participants will be given hard and soft copies of the materials used in the course.
Target Group: Teachers (Pre-School, Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary, Vocational, Adult), Administrative staff, Teacher trainers, Head Teachers, Principals
Course Language: English
Recomendations:Attendees should bring their devices to download other applications for their use. For the best experience, participants are encouraged to use a laptop.
You can download our preregistration from here and reserve places on our “technology in the classroom” course, without obligation.