The price for Erasmus+ KA1 course for one participant is € 490,00 per week making it a cost of € 70,00 per day.
The Course Fee Includes
- Full programme of study sessions;
- Course materials and certificate;
- Welcome and goodbye events;
- Tuition fee;
- Conference hall rental and audio-visual equipment;
- Wi-Fi internet;
- Coffee and tea breaks.
The organisation fee is € 210,00 for one participant.
The Organisation Fee Includes
- Guided walking tour of historic Split;
- Trogir+ Šibenik field trip (including lunch and transfer) in winter;
- Brač island– Supetar + Bol (including lunch and transfer) in summer;
- Cultural activities – sightseeing;
Take a look at our wonderful brochure and find out why it is worth joining our Social programme.
Special rates for a group of 6 participants coming from the same school: pay for 5 course fees and get 1 COURSE FEE FOR FREE!
Special rate for our past participants – 15% DISCOUNT for the course fee!
The rates should be paid no later than 3 weeks prior to start of the course. Teachers awaiting funding are to pay as soon as the grant is received.
6-3 weeks before the start of the course = € 380,00 there will be no refund for cancellations within 3 weeks of the start of the course (we advise you to take out cancellation insurance).
There are also other sources of funding available:
- Our courses are eligible for Erasmus+ Key Action 1 funding which should be enough to cover almost all expenses. We will gladly help with the KA1 application process.
- The courses can also be funded by any grant focusing on Life Long Learning, Professional Development and general Teacher Training.
For all additional information on rates or other subjects and pre-registration forms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org