Stress Management and Burnout Prevention
This course is aimed at teachers, headmasters and other school staff.
In today’s busy world avoiding stress might be a tricky task to achieve. We are surrounded by stressful factors on a regular basis, at work, school, even at home. When stress becomes overwhelming it may lead to serious physical and mental issues. Working for the same company/organization for years can cause burnout and a feeling of disillusionment with your career. Fortunately, it is not a hopeless situation, there are many things that can be done in order to handle stress better and avoid burnout.
Course participants will have opportunity to learn about techniques used in stress management and burnout avoidance.
- recognise what may trigger your stress
- find out how stress influences teaching and learning ability
- learn how to cope with stressful situations and avoid burnout
- discover meditation techniques and stress management tools
- acquire knowledge how to help your students face the stress
- find fulfilment in your everyday life
- exchange your experiences with European colleagues
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 Day(s)
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes