Special needs in Education
This course is aimed at teachers, headmasters and other school staff.
Creating a proper and supportive learning environment for special needs children might be a challenge for teachers. It requires a detailed knowledge of how a teacher should address the students´ learning needs and how support them in their educational path.
Join our course and:
- learn about an array of disabilities
- get yourself familiar with the tools used in creating supportive learning environment for special needs children
- understand how important is the parents` involvement
- find out how to become more motivated at your work
- exchange your experiences with other teachers from EU countries
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 Day(s)
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes